High temperature external hinged connector interfaces for AMP Superseal
Single junction 90° elbow interfaces providing high integrity, high temperature connection protection between AS – AMP Superseal connectors and Harnessflex conduit systems. In addition, 90° elbow versions allow the conduit to swivel 360° around the connector housing, sufficient to avoid the problems associated with one-piece interfaces of overflexing due to movement or vibration. Full TempGuard system protection is achieved using these fittings with HTC conduit.
- Permanent Max 160ºC
- Long term max (30,000 hrs) 185ºC
- Short term max (3,000 hrs) 200ºC
- One-piece external design for unrestricted bore and quick assembly with no tools.
- High pull-off strength – conduit corrugations sit tightly into joiner junctions.
- Conduit size labels – each junction indicates nominal conduit size to aid installation
- High Temperature Polyamide (Nylon) – Low Smoke & Halogen Free
- IP40 rated
- High UV resistance
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV) EU200/53/EC
- UL94 V2 / UL94 RTI 150 (Elec)
There are no reviews yet.