High temperature external hinged connector interfaces for Delphi series connectors
Single junction interfaces providing high integrity, high temperature connection protection between Delphi series connectors and Harnessflex conduit systems. In addition, 90° elbow versions allow the conduit to swivel 360° around the connector housing, sufficient to avoid the problems associated with one-piece interfaces of overflexing due to movement or vibration. Full TempGuard system protection is achieved using these fittings with HTC conduit.
- Permanent Max 160ºC
- Long term max (30,000 hrs) 185ºC
- Short term max (3,000 hrs) 200ºC
- One-piece external design for unrestricted bore and quick assembly with no tools.
- High pull-off strength – conduit corrugations sit tightly into joiner junctions.
- Conduit size labels – each junction indicates nominal conduit size to aid installation
- High Temperature Polyamide (Nylon) – Low Smoke & Halogen Free
- IP40 rated
- High UV resistance
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV) EU200/53/EC
- UL94 V2 / UL94 RTI 150 (Elec)