High temperature external hinged connector interfaces for FCI Automotive Apex
A range of 90° elbow fittings offering a compact and high integrity, high temperature connection protection between FCI Apex automotive connectors or junior timer connectors and Harnessflex conduit systems in elevated temperature areas. These interfaces provide complete cable protection right up to the connector. They also provide strain relief and protection from high pressure washing, helping to maintain the sealing integrity of the connector. Full TempGuard system protection is achieved using these fittings with HTC conduit.
- Permanent Max 160ºC
- Long term max (30,000 hrs) 185ºC
- Short term max (3,000 hrs) 200ºC
- One-piece external design for unrestricted bore and quick assembly with no tools.
- High pull-off strength – conduit corrugations sit tightly into joiner junctions.
- Conduit size labels – each junction indicates nominal conduit size to aid installation
- High Temperature Polyamide (Nylon) – Low Smoke & Halogen Free
- IP40 rated
- High UV resistance
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV) EU200/53/EC
- UL94 V2 / UL94 RTI 150 (Elec)
There are no reviews yet.