Flame retardant conduit, FR Co-Polyester
A low smoke, low toxicity conduit, CP has excellent high and low temperature properties, making it ideal for harness applications such as engine, body section and chassis. CPC is resistant to hydrocarbons, greases, fuels and oils. Contact us for slit conduit options.
- High flexibility & fatigue life
- Very high abrasion, impact and shock resistance at low temperatures
- Temperature range: -50ºC to 135ºC
Temperature range short-term: 175°C
- UV Resistance – Very High
- IP40 – IP67 (depending on fittings)
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV)EU200/53/EC
- UL94 V2
There are no reviews yet.