External Hinged Protective shroud
One-piece cover providing protection for in-line connectors, fuse links, circuit breakers and splicing areas. The CPS shrouds can be used as a harness datum, due to the integrated cable tie/fir tree facility. The strong construction allows for the protection of delicate connections, or as an alternative when an interface/backshell isn’t available. These fittings are designed to snap together over all types of slit and unslit conduit, maintaining maximum conduit bore.
- One-piece external design for unrestricted bore and quick assembly with no tools.
- High pull-off strength – Conduit corrugations sit tightly into joiner junctions.
- Conduit size labels – Each junction indicates nominal conduit size to aid installation
- Polyamide (Nylon) 66
- IP40 rated
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to 120ºC
- Very high UV resistance
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV) EU200/53/EC
There are no reviews yet.