24 volt to 12 volt trailer lighting converter.
- Input 24V 7 pin plug 24N (24V normal).
- Output 12V 13 pin socket.
- Maximum load of 60 watt per line.
- Allows a 12 volt trailer to be powered from a 24 volt tractor or a 24V system industrial vehicle unit.
- Because the 24N and 13 pin connectors do not have all the same functions, only the functions common to both are connected though and voltage converted; these are stop, tail, indicators, number plate lamp and common return.
There are no reviews yet.