CTPA Lightweight Extra flexible conduit, Modified Polyamide 6
CTPA general purpose, lightweight loom conduit suitable for automotive harness applications. It can withstand extremes of temperatures and resists automotive oils and solvents. It is extremely tough and has a high impact strength and fatigue life. CTPA conduits provide protection against mechanical shock and ingress of water whilst maintaining their form through tight bend radii.
- High flexibility & fatigue life
- Very high abrasion, impact and shock resistance
- Temperature range: -40ºC to 120ºC
- Temperature range short-term: 150°C
- UV Resistance – Very High (Black), Medium (Grey, Orange and Red)
- IP40 – IP67 rated (Depending on fitting)
- Available colours:
- Black (BL), Red (RAL3031) & Orange (RAL2003)
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV)EU200/53/EC
- UL94 HB
There are no reviews yet.