NC General purpose conduit, Polyamide 6
NC Standard weight conduit is extensively used in harnesses on HGV, off road vehicles and marine applications where a superior protection against impact and mechanical shock is preferred. The conduit is used for both chassis and engine applications and can be used in a wide range of temperatures.
Polyamide 6 is highly resistant to all hydrocarbon based oils and fluids and many types of solvents.
- High flexibility & fatigue life
- Very high abrasion, impact and shock resistance
- Temperature range: -40ºC to 120ºC
Temperature range short-term: 170°C
- UV Resistance – Very High (Black), Medium (Grey, Orange and Red)
- IP40 – IP68 (2 bar 30 mins) (Depending on fittings)
- Available colours:
Black (BL), Grey (RAL7031), Red (RAL3031) & Orange (RAL2003)
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- Available in slit variants