High Temperature Hinged Elbow
One-piece joiner and elbow hinged fittings allow a variety of conduit size variations. These fittings are designed to snap together over all types of slit and unslit Harnessflex conduit, maintaining maximum conduit bore. Can be used as an in-line reducer as well as an enlarger. Full TempGuard system protection is achieved using these fittings with HTC conduit.
|Long term max (30,000 hrs)||185ºC|
|Short term max (3,000 hrs)||200ºC|
- One-piece external design for unrestricted bore and quick assembly with no tools.
- High pull-off strength – conduit corrugations sit tightly into joiner junctions.
- Conduit size labels – each junction indicates nominal conduit size to aid installation
- High Temperature Polyamide (Nylon) – Low Smoke & Halogen Free
- IP40 rated
- High UV resistance
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV) EU200/53/EC
- UL94 V2 / UL94 RTI 150 (Elec)
There are no reviews yet.