This environmentally friendly thermoelectric cooler is the first in the world to be produced with biocomposite material. As a result, the Dometic CoolFun SC benefits from increased durability and, more importantly, reduced usage of fossil fuels without compromising product performance. Portable and convenient, you can cool or warm contents at the flick of a switch. Ideal for car journeys, camping, picnics, use in the office and more.
The outer skin of the SC 30B is largely made from BioLiteTM AP21, an eco-friendly plastic material containing a bast fiber that reduces the usage of fossil fuels without compromising on product performance. The bast fibers are exclusively purchased in Europe. Processing requires 20 % less heat energy, and the material is fully recyclable. All of this combines to reduce the CO₂ footprint by 26 % compared to conventional materials and processing methods.
- Fully recyclable biocomposite component minimises waste
- USB Port
- 26 % reduction of the CO₂ footprint compared to conventional polypropylene
- Improved durability saves fossil fuels without compromising on product performance
- Versatile carrying handle serves to support or lock the lid
- 29 l capacity has room for 2 l bottles
- Cooling up to 18 °C below ambient temperature
- Heating up to +65 °C
- 12 V / 230 V Connection, can be used in a vehicle or with a mains socket
- 396mm x 445mm x 296mm
There are no reviews yet.