The middle capacity model of the popular trio of ‘super’ thermoelectric coolboxes from Dometic-WAECO.
The Dometic Waeco TCX21 Tropicool Portable Cooler enjoys the same temperature performance as the TCX14 and TCX35’s, cooling right down to 30 deg C below the ambient temperature and heating to 65 deg C.
The Waeco Tropicool TCX21 Cool Box comes with both a 2 metre long UK/Eire 3 pin mains cable and a 2.8 metre long 12/24 volt DC power cable, with cigar lighter style plug. This can be plugged into any suitable powered vehicle socket with at least 4 amps for 12 volts or 3 amps for 24 volts of power available.
Suitable for a weekends camping, boating or caravan or motorhome use, the Waeco Tropicool TCX21 is also terrifically suitable as a Truck Coolbox with the 24 volt operation which is standard and can also keep pre-chilled items perfectly cool for the longest of journeys. Great performance at a great price!
Dometic Waeco Tropicool TCX21 Cool Box Features:
- Capacity 21 litres
- Cooling and warming sliding temperature touch pad
- 12/24 volt DC car & AC mains electric
- Adjustable variable point thermostat
- Cooling to 30°C below ambient
- 100% CFC free
- Cooling 1°C to 15°C
- Heating 50°C to 65°C
- Energy saving technology
- Accommodates standing 2.0L bottles
- 12/24 volt & mains leads included
- TCX21 Dimensions:H420 x W303 x D450 mm
- Approx Weight:6 Kg
- TCX21 runs on:12/24v DC & 230v
- MainsCapacity:21 litres
- TCX21 cools to:Up to 30 °C below ambient temperature, max heating of 65°C
- Connections:12/24v (Cigarette lighter) & 230v Mains (3 Pin Plug)