Brigade BS-4000W Backscan Ultrasonic Detection System (A3744)
Backscan – A 4 sensor system fitted to rear of vehicle as an invaluable aid to safe reversing. Gives greater protection to pedestrians and workers, whilst minimising damage to vehicle and other objects.
- Underslung or flush mount installation
- System activated by reverse gear
- 50cm compensation range for sensors fitted inboard of vehicle rear
- Can be fitted to articulated vehicles with additional coiled cables
Brigade’s ultrasonic detection and warning systems alert the driver of potential danger. An audible warning informs the driver of the distance between vehicle and obstacle, minimising both vehicle damage and collisions with pedestrians, cyclists or objects.
Ultrasonic Obstacle Detection Systems
Over the last few years vehicle safety devices such as extra mirrors or camera monitor systems with wider viewing angles have become mandatory. However, despite an increase in all-round visibility, collisions with other vehicles, fixed objects, cyclists, workers and even pedestrians, remain high.
Brigade’s range of ultrasonic sensor systems includes Backscan®, Frontscan®, Sidescan®, Cornerscan™ and Stepscan™ and all provide their own particular benefits from helping to reverse safely to nearside blind spot awareness; particularly relevant where cyclists and pedestrians can otherwise go unseen.
- Obstacles detected in under 200 milliseconds
- Environment Learning
- Mode prevents false alarms from tow-hooks and other ancillary equipment that intrudes in the first 100cm of the detection zone
- Self-diagnostic function
- Operating temperature -40 to +80ºC
- Waterproof sensors to IP68
- Waterproof control box to IP69K
- CE marked
- EMC approved: E
- 1.5m detection range model also available – Please contact us for details
- Gives peace of mind to the driver
- Greater protection to pedestrians, cyclists and workers
- Minimises damage to vehicle, property and other objects
- Can be used in conjunction with Brigade’s camera monitor systems
- Complies with certain worksite regulations
- 4 x sensors
- Visual and audible display
- 4 x 0° flush mount fixings
- 4 x 11° flush mount fixings
- 4 x underslung fixings
- Waterproof control box
- 15m display cable
- 4 x 2.5m sensor cables