External Hinged Connector Interface
A range of straight interfaces offering a compact and high integrity connection between Ampseal automotive connectors and Harnessflex conduit systems. These interfaces provide complete cable protection right up to the connector. They also provide strain relief and protection from high pressure washing, helping to maintain the sealing integrity of the connector. These fittings are designed to snap together over all types of Harnessflex slit and unslit conduit, maintaining maximum conduit bore.
- One-piece external design for unrestricted bore and quick assembly with no tools.
- High pull-off strength – conduit corrugations sit tightly into joiner junctions.
- Conduit size labels – each junction indicates nominal conduit size to aid installation
- Polyamide (Nylon) 66
- IP40 rated
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to 120ºC
- Very high UV resistance
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV) EU200/53/EC