AMP SuperSeal connector housings were developed to satisfy the increasing demands for safe and reliable electrical connections. The connectors can be connected to existing components and used with the equipment presently in use in the automotive and marine industry (sensors, oil pressure sensors, water temperature monitoring circuits, etc.)
AMP SuperSeal Connector Specifications
• Seals made from silicon rubber and shaped for easy insertion into connector.
• The hoop rings in the crimping area ensure excellent pull relief for the terminals.
• Resistant to Ozone, salts (CaCI2-NaCI), petrol, diesel fuel, anti-freeze, ATM, engine oil.
• Temperature range -40°C to +125°C.
• Waterproof (IP 67).
• Insulation resistance – Minimum 200MW.
• Terminals – Brass, tinned.
• Current rating – 14A maximum.
• Contact resistance – Maximum 3mW.
• Socket – Phosphor bronze, tinned.
• Double contact springs (main spring and anti-overload auxiliary spring) ensure
minimum insert force and maximum contact pressure.
• Prefabricated secondary lock ensures that the terminal is plugged into the housing
correctly and prevents it from slipping out of the connector.
• Suitable for cable sizes 0.5mm2 to 1.5mm2.