A professional, self-contained starter for all vehicles fitted with 12 V batteries. It comes equipped with a powerful and robust spiral-cell battery.
A PROFESSIONAL, SELF-CONTAINED STARTER
Featuring a lead-acid battery (in start-up mode: 700 A at 1V/c and 2,500 A at peak battery), the GYSPACK PRO 800 is ideal for starting passenger cars, vans and small agricultural vehicles.
PERFECT FOR ON-SITE OPERATIONS
- With its compact design and light weight of only 18.4 kg, the GYSPACK PRO 800 can be easily moved around a worksite.
- A 180 cm cable provides optimum user comfort.
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY
- A buzzer and an indicator light offer reverse-polarity
- Its built-in circuit breaker protects your vehicle from
power surges or short circuits and avoid sparks when
connecting the clamps.
- Two 200 A fuses protect the system in case of misuse.
FULLY UNSUPERVISED CHARGING
- Can be fully recharged from the mains completely unattended
thanks to its automatic external 230 V charger
CIGARETTE LIGHTER CABLE
The GYSPACK PRO 800 is supplied with a cigarette-lighter cable which has
– to save the vehicle’s data memory when the battery is being changed.
– to recharge the booster when the vehicle is moving.
PROTECTED BODY WORK
Made of sheet metal, the GYSPACK PRO 800 is also equipped with corner pads. They protect the machine’s bodywork against damage when working in demanding environments (on site or in workshops).
The GYSPACK PRO 800 has a display screen showing the internal battery’s state of charge.