The POWER PACK 520 is a portable power source that combines a lithium-ion battery with a pure sine wave inverter to recharge or power all types of electronic appliances. It produces a continuous voltage of 12 V and a 230 V power supply. Its 20 Ah storage capacity gives it sufficient capacity to keep most electrical appliances charged or running under any circumstances.
A MULTI- APPLICATION, PORTABLE POWER SOURCE
The POWER PACK 520 can be used in any location that requires an independent, electrical power source:
– On remote sites, far from any electrical facilities.
– On the move (on trains, boats or in cars) ensuring that mobile devices are even more self-reliant.
– Out in the field: It’s perfect for camping, recreational vehicles, boating, fishing, DIY and outdoor pursuits.
– For powering and recharging power tools, lamps and other items for travelling professionals and craftspeople.
ADVANCED AND PROTECTED CONNECTIVITY
The POWER PACK 520 boasts multiple connections offering a solution for both charging and operating a wide range of electronic devices:
- 12 V cigarette lighter terminal USB type-C input / terminal
- USB Quick Charge terminal 5 V – 3 A / 9 V – 2 A / 12 V – 1.5 A
- Dual USB single terminal 5 V – 3.1 A (2.4 A max per terminal)
- 12 V – 10 A terminal (x2)
- Double AC socket 230 V / 50 Hz / 500 W
It can be recharged in three different ways: 230 V charger – USB Type-C – Solarpowered charger, to keep this power source ready for any situation.
• On top of this, the machine is protected against short circuiting, overcurrents, overvoltages, undervoltages, overloading and overheating.
DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR USE
• Sturdy handle.
• Compact and lightweight device (5.14 kg), ideal for moving around different locations.
• Fitted with an LED indicator light with three different lighting modes (standard, SOS and Flash).
• LED display screen indicates:
– the internal battery’s state of charge
– the inputs and terminals used
– current lighting mode
– possible malfunctions