Asymmetrical 4 junction compression fitting. These fittings are designed for use with all types of unslit Harnessflex conduit, maintaining maximum conduit bore.
- IP67 – IP68 (2 bar for 30 minutes) – sealing bush protects against ingress of water and dust.
- Cap-nut retention ring ensures integrity of assembly under extreme vibration
- Smooth contoured internal form protects cables from damage during installation.
- Integral mounting bracket – provides secure external fixing point.
- Removable IP67 inspection lid
- Polyamide (Nylon) 66
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to 150ºC
- Very high UV resistance
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- ADR approved (NC conduits ONLY)
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV)
There are no reviews yet.