Gys 029675 Gysflash 1.12 Lithium Battery Charger
The Gys 029675 is a Lithium Motorbike charger. The GYSFLASH Lithium 1.12 (1 A) is an advanced charger specifically designed to charge and maintain the 12 V Lithium-Fer Phosphate batteries (LiFePO4). It features an unique 8 steps charging curve with EBS technology for a fast and safe charge. Just plug in and leave, will maintain a battery all year. Will recover dead Battery from 7V. Safe. Suitable for motorbikes, lawn mowers, quad bikes, jet ski’s etc.
- Designed for 12 V lithium fer phosphate batteries from 0.5 to 20 Ah, or for maintenance charging up to a 50 Ah
- Maintenance charge, the charger can remain indefinitely plugged in during winter to maintain the battery charge
- The Auto Restart function means that the charger will memorise the settings in case of a power cut with automatic memorisation
- CAN BUS compatibility for motorbikes equipped with a 12V socket: charges automatically (no monitoring required) and safely without the key in the ignition (optional cable)
- Specific 8 steps charging curve no monitoring required.
- Extend performance and lifetime of the LiFePO4 batteries.
- EBS technology (Equalizing Battery System) to ensure the perfect balancing of battery cells
- Simplified interface to prevent user errors
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected
- Integrated temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics’ overheating
- Battery charge from 7 V
- Ultra-compact design and light
- Connection with quick and waterproof connector
- Resistant to dust and liquid ingress (IP65)
- Can be wall mounted on a wall
- Output Power: 18 W
- Lead range: 12V
- Capacity: 0.5 < 20 Ah
- Weight: 0.44kg
- Dimensions: 130x 80x 38mm