GYS have two battery charging units which are recommended for BMW vehicles, the GYSFLASH 51.12 CNT and GYSFLASH 125.12 CNT. Both units are high powered connected battery chargers with inverter technology, providing the best charging cycle recommended for the maintenance of the most advanced vehicles on the market.
These units are suitable for all 12V lead acid or lithium batteries for charging and diagnostic work as well as being 100% connected. The connected element makes the unit customisable as you can add, delete or modify charging modules via USB, retrieve the charging history and data on a spreadsheet and have on-board software updates via USB.
An essential part of any modern vehicle, the battery is the backbone of all the performing electronic components found in a vehicle, it is therefore so important to choose the correct battery charger/battery support unit. GYS has an extensive range of GYSFLASH Pro chargers suited for all vehicles.
The GYSFLASH 51.12 CNT FV is a 50 A high power connected charger with inverter technology. It allows to keep a 12 V lead or lithium battery at a perfectly stabilized voltage during the diagnostic phases. It will deliver the best charging cycle recommended for the maintenance of the most advanced vehicles on the market. Its USB connectivity makes it 100% customizable.
4 Operating Modes
• Charging : for 12 V Lead or Lithium (LFP) batteries from 5 to 600 Ah.
• Diagnostics : supports up to 50 A for 12 V batteries in vehicles in the diagnostic phase,in maintenance workshops.
• Showroom : provides continuous power when using the electrical accessories of ademonstration vehicle. It also manages the optimal charging of the battery.
• Testeur : Allows you to check the battery voltage, evaluate the starting system (starter+ battery) and the condition of the vehicle’s alternator
• Add, delete or modify charging modes and profiles via USB.
• Import predefined configuration files adapted to the load trades.
• Retrieve the charging history and data on a USB stick and use them on a spreadsheet.
• Connect additional modules (printer, barcode reader, etc.) via its dedicated module socket (SMC: Smart Module Connector).
• Extends the life and performance of Lead (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and Lithium (LFP) batteries.
• Specific charging curve in 8 steps (lead battery) or 9 steps (lithium-iron phosphate battery) without supervision.
• Recovers deeply discharged batteries >2 V (automatic SOS Recovery)
Technologies and Advanced Functions
• FV Flexible Voltage, the charger operates with a supply voltage between 85 and 265 V.
• «Auto-Detect» function automatically starts a charge when a battery is connected to the charger.
• «Auto-Restart» function in the event of a power failure with memory of the settings.
• Control and calibration of cables.
• Locking, avoids the risk of improper handling, ideal for garages and exhibition halls.
• Up to 12 charging profiles available, including the Easy profile for simplified charging suitable for all lead battery.
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
• Replaceable fuse which protects against misuse.
• Temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics overheating.
- Durable case with shock and vibration absorbing pads.
- IP41 enclosure, protected against the intrusion of objects larger than 1 mm.
- Low height (10.5 cm) alows the charger to sit hidden under a vehicle.